The NeoGraft FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) hair transplant is a two-step process: harvesting, where the NeoGraft device will extract individual hair follicles from the donor area, and placement at the recipient sites. If you are a good candidate for the NeoGraft procedure, the results can be very rewarding.
Why Our Patients Love NeoGraft
- NeoGraft hair transplant surgery can give you a full head of hair if you are a good candidate for the procedure.
- There is no scarring left over by the NeoGraft treatment.
- The device is calibrated to match the depth of the harvested follicles during the implant, so there is less room for error.
- You will probably be able to return to your normal activities in two to three days.
- The recovery period after NeoGraft is shorter than those after other hair restoration procedures.