There are many treatments, both non-surgical and surgical, that can address your turkey neck and give you a more youthful look. You may decide to try non-invasive treatments such as injectables and outpatient non-surgical neck lift procedures before opting for a surgical neck lift.
Treatment Options for Sagging Neck Skin
Some nonsurgical neck lift procedures will give you immediate skin tightening results but may require multiple or recurring treatments. A surgical neck lift is a “one and done” procedure with long-lasting outcomes. Dr. Cho will recommend a combination of procedures to customize your treatment and optimize your results.
Non-Surgical Neck Lift Options
- Injectable Neuromodulators like BOTOX and Dysport relax your vertical neck bands to give your neck a smoother appearance for 3-6 months.
- Dermal fillers like Restylane, Sculptra and Radiesse can increase the production of collagen and address crepey looking skin.
- Ultherapy uses ultrasound energy too treat sagging neck skin by heating tissue under the skin surface to stimulate the production of collagen.
- Sofwave uses ultrasound technology to produce collagen and tighten the skin of the face and neck.
- FaceTite can tighten your neck skin and give you a more youthful appearance using radiotherapy. The doctor may combine the procedure with liposuction for an RFAL (radiofrequency-assisted liposuction) procedure.
- Kybella uses injections to dissolve fat cells.
- CoolSculpting can freeze and destroy smaller pockets of fat. Many doctors use a CoolSculpting attachment called a CoolMini to target small areas on the neck and under the chin.
- Laser Resurfacing triggers the body’s natural healing response by heating up lower layers of skin. The regenerated skin will show improved tone and texture.